Thursday, August 21, 2014

Start Your Engines, Folks

So today...I start my fifth semester at college. Honestly, yes I am excited. Also honestly, I am not excited. The truth is that I love learning new things; what makes it difficult and not so lovable tends to be all the hoops you have to jump through while at traditional 4-year colleges.

Which is where I'm at right now, so starting today I'll get a taste of what my next four months are going to look like. And, of course, there's always those one or two classes that make me nervous; i.e. I have absolutely no clue if I'm going to like them or not, so I have absolutely no clue if I'm going to come back to my apartment somewhat happy with my choices or in a total rage.

Isn't college fun?

So yeah. I just thought I'd update ya'll on that little tidbit. Another little tidbit (in case ya'll haven't heard), I've officially finished my 2.5 draft of THE HOLLOW MEN. Just in time, too, because, well. School.

Yeah.

Anybody else here starting another year? Excited or no?

No comments:

Post a Comment