Friday, June 6, 2014

Mindless Chatter

So I don't really have any questions for today . . . I've honestly been sitting in front of my computer for about an hour just wracking my brain. Still got nothing.

Well, accomplishments for this week include . . . shoot, okay, I don't think I did much. Here's a list:

-Finished writing three book reviews I got behind on
-Scheduled those three book reviews
-Beta read a book for somebody and sent the notes back to the author
-Wrote a total of about 500 words for The Hollow Men
-Began plotting a new idea

Wow. I really didn't do much, did I?

I've also had some quandries to figure out. One of them includes the blog: I may or may not be rearranging the posting schedule because, well, I can. That's a big maybe, though, so we'll see.

Also: a flying monstrosity decided to commit suicide in my cup of hot coffee this morning. Before I even drank any of it. If that's supposed to be a sign of how the rest of my day is going to go, I really should have just stayed in bed.

Ick. Sorry, guys, I'm not that interesting today. On the plus side, keep an eye out: my friend, Hannah, told me about the #WriterLife tag going around on youtube, and I might just make a video on my own. So you'll get to see my face and hear me talk. That's exciting, right? Right?

To make sure this post isn't a total dud, here's an adorable picture of a rabbit:


And if ya'll have any questions for me for future posts, PLEASE write them in the comments. I will love you forever, because it would mean that I don't have to resort of baby animals in the future. I will, though, if I need to.

Happy Friday!

Rae

1 comment:

  1. I really want to do that writer tag thing too. Can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete